Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Poisoned!

Sun poisoning. I spent six hours outside at Ben's swim meet and being allergic to the sun (which sucks beyond all belief), I ended up with sun poisoning. On the plus side, Ben competed pretty well for just getting over bronchitis and an upper respiratory infection. The pool at Olney has a huge water slide they turn on after the meet for the kids. Ben was so tired after it was all over.

Then we spent the evening finishing the liner on the pool at our house. I was so tired! Nate ended up with Pink Eye, so we took him to the doctor for the third weekend in a row. I will be so glad when they are done with this bout of illness.

I didn't get much knitting done this weekend. I finished a basic dishcloth and worked on the bath mat from Mason-Dixon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home