Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WIPs

One of the reasons I started this blog was to help me keep track of my WIPs. I am terrible about starting projects and leaving them for weeks or months. Or finishing a project and having no idea what needle size I used or even fiber! So I am going to start a list to keep track of all of my projects.

For starters this list will be really rough until I unearth all my WIPs and put them together with the pattern.

1. Salina from Vintage Knits, Cotton Fleece, Sage
2. DH's sweater also from Vintage Knits, tweed Cascade
3. Birch, Rowan 32, Kidsilk Haze
4. Shapely Tank from Whiteliesdesigns, bamboo
5. hat, no pattern, cascade
6. dishcloth, DK cotton
7. Bathmat, Mason-Dixon Knitting
8. Sock, Sundara Yarn, WendyKnits toe-up pattern
9. Milinda sweater, whiteliesdesigns, Lana Grossa Point

Well, that is all the WIPs I can think of. I really kinda hope that there aren't any more. I started the milinda sweater last night. It is a pretty interesting knit.


This is pretty close to the color even if it shows none of the pattern yet.

Nate is finally getting over his Pink Eye. My parents are bringing his new bed frame tonight. My Dad made Ben's bed frame. It is a loft bed. Although, the ceilings in our house are only 7 foot instead of 8 like normal sane houses. My Dad decided that Ben needed to be able to stand under it, so the bed is a foot from the ceiling. It is impossible to even change let alone for him to grow into. Thankfully, he kept in mind Nate's age for the new bed (also a loft). It will be good to have a big boy bed (and the extra storage).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home