Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Feeling Better and a FO

Well, I took the day off yesterday. I decided the detox was getting the best of me and we are down two assistants today and tomorrow so I stayed home yesterday and heal. I spent my day lounging on the couch drugged to the point of almost no pain watching the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice. I greatly enjoyed this version, but on the whole I believe I like the Darcy from the one with Keira Knightley better. I also took Ben to the doctor in the afternoon.

He has some pretty bad problems with his ears. He is constantly getting infections and he has tubes. He has bled from his right ear on numerous occasions. So he has drops and new allergy medicine to try and we are to blow dry his ear anytime he gets it wet (so basically eight gazillion times a day). I think he will feel better by the meet. He wasn't sick enough yet to be whiny.

By the end of the day, I started being able to move without wanting to scream but being unable to because 1. the neighbors might wonder what that crazy lady is doing 2. it would hurt more to scream than it would help. So I finished the hat that I started at the Pirates movie. It is going to a girl at the daycare who asked if she could have it. One of these days I am going to keep a hat I knit for myself. So far the only knit I have managed to keep is my Clapotis and my mom has already told me she wants a stole (although she will not get mine, but her own and probably a different pattern than the Clapotis). So here are my models in the hat. I used a little over two skeins of the yarn. It is Twilley' s something or other. I really need to start writing these things down or quit blogging at the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home