Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Friday, August 04, 2006

One Down, One To Go

Nate is gone. He is at his Aunt's house for an undetermined amount of time. Ben goes tomorrow after his swim meet. We leave tonight so that we won't have to get up before the buttcrack of dawn tomorrow to be in Belleville by 8 in the morning. He is excited about this last swim meet. My dad is going and we will videotape the races for everyone. On the whole we will spend the day sweating and bored with brief minutes of excitement during the races that Ben will swim.

I finsihed the swatch for the purse last night. I found that this version of denim yarn does not grow like Rowan's does. I am pretty happy with it. The color is light in this picture but it shows the cables off better. It is a dark blue denim. Now I just need to work out the dimensions for the purse. I couldn't believe how much this stuff bleeds. My needles are dark blue and the dye comes off on my hands, but I love the finished look so I guess I will live with it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun and good luck!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home