Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Friday, August 25, 2006

What is up with Blogger?

Okay, I haven't been able to get onto Blogger all day. So this will be pretty quick.

Yesterday I mentioned I had a new package arrive at my house. This is what was in it.


That is a postcard. Two skeins of Lorna's Laces sock yarn in Cranberry. Two of Elizabeth Lavold Hemp in a teal color. One body shop soap in Passion Fruit and one in mandarin.

This is an awesome gift. I have never used hemp yarn before and am really excited about trying this. And Lorna's in dark red, scrumptious. My only try with Lorna's was my sockapaloooza socks and it went badly through no fault of the yarn. So I am looking forward to this.

But that wasn't all.
Nate helped me open a separately wrapped package. The package sidetracked him from his dinner.

















It was some chocolate from Cora's Handmade Candies. It is quite delicious. Thank you so much Liz. You completely rock! I am off to a weekend of birthday cheer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

Happy Birthday, Mindy!

Oooh, Lorna's Laces and Hempathy! I waited almost 8 weeks to get my Hempathy at the beginning of the summer.

And a little chocolate for Superman! Liz did good.

Blogger is being a brat. I think I'm going to switch to TypePad.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Love the LL, great color! Looks like you got spoiled : )

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home