Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Coming Home!


The boys are coming home tonight. Yippee! I am ready to see them.

This is the boys with their Aunt taken last spring at the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet.

I am sure they will be tired and want nothing more than to lay around and snuggle. The typical evening back after being away for days and I certainly am not going to complain. In a few more years they may want nothing to do with mom so I will certainly take it now.

I knitted on the dress last night. It isn't capturing my attention and I have redone it three times, so I think it will come apart for good and I will look for another design I like for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home