Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blah

I am having a completly blah day. It has been super busy at work and I am beginning to feel like I am never home. Which is not work's fault, I am not working overtime at work (although I am taking work home with me), we have just been gone a ton. The house is in serious need of cleaning. I can not wait to rip out the carpet and put in some laminate flooring (I would put in real wood floors but I don't think that will be in the budget). On the whole, I have been bitchy and whiny and not a little airheaded. I am hopeful that it will get better over the next few days.

Anyways, the wedding stole has hit a snag. I messed up a row somewhere between a SSK and a YO. Now I can't tell exactly what I did so just dropping down 8 rows or so isn't an option with a lifeline put in place, which of course I have not done. So, I have been tinking back. Ever rip mohair? What a pain in the ass. Plus the stitches keep slipping off the needles. But, I have to do this so I can move forward. I am starting to feel massive guilt that my stole is almost half done and hers isn't. (I love the feel of the cashmerino). Hopefully my models will be available for a photoshoot tonight. (Nate was ready for one this morning with a Dulaan hat I have finished).

Ryan has officially launched Dulaan 2007. Go visit (click on the button on the sidebar, and yes I know it still says 2006 I haven't updated that yet) and see what it is all about.

1 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

I have days like that. Especially if the sun isn't shining. Hope it goes away fast for you! I haven't ripped mohair, but I read that if you do, freeze it first. I guess it really helps.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home