Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Friday, September 08, 2006

in which the truth is revealed

I got no cleaning done last night. I was so tired that I couldn't even bear to think of cleaning anything. So Nate and I worked in his workbook (he learned how to write the letter A) and then played some board games. Then I watched the Season 2 finale of Buffy while knitting on my stole for the wedding. When I get some real progress I will attempt a photo.

In the meantime, here is what the dining room looks like. The desk is only about 1/3 covered compared to how I started. The table is more covered, but will be much easier to fix.



This is the bookshelf I cleaned off over the weekend. The completely book free shelf is due to the sagging of the shelf from the weight of the knitting books which were previously there (it can't be flipped over like the others can).

To those of you who inquired about books -- I had some terrible news, one of my boxes never made it to the shelves in the garage and was ruined. So the only periods of history I have are the following:

Nazi Germany
Colonial America
Japan/Asia
Culture in the early 20th century
Russian Revolution
French Revolution

Anyone interested in any of these topics, let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

Wow! you go , Girl! I've decided, I will get organized when the three hungry ones grow up and move out! You would not believe the amount of paper they bring home from school in a week! Somebody should plant some trees.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

How sad that you lost some precious books! As for that empty shelf, yarn doesn't weigh much. You could always put yarn there. ;-)

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home