Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Back to Reality

The weather took a sharp dive back into reality today. And I was really enjoying the weather. We opened up the house and played outside. It was lovely. Today, not so much.


Monday night, I was working on the right front of Ben's sweater when I realized that I didn't do the left front properly. I messed up the crew neck shaping. As of yet, I haven't been able to bring myself to do anything with it. Tonight, my plan is to take care of it. I did order a blocking board. I was going to order it from Jo*nn's since they had a 50% sell. But I had an issue with their customer service during the ordering and could never get a person to respond to me. So I found Guardian Custom Products through the Knitters Review Forum. Their price was almost as good so I ordered it. What fabulous customer service (so far). I had emails from them within 1/2 hour. I am totally excited. I love good customer service and will frequent companies that provide it even if they aren't as cheap.


Last night, Ben has swim practice. After a week and a half off, he needed the outlet for his energy. Nate and I stayed home. He danced for me.

Obviously, we had great fun.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! He would get along so well with my oldest (also a furious dancer)!

Sorry the nice weather pooped out on you...I am so ready for spring!!! Stay warm!

Your SP10

5:47 PM  
Blogger AR said...

hehe, what a cutie! Yeah, our weather did the same thing. :(

Happy (way late) b-day to your dad. :)

9:09 PM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

We're supposed to be getting a few inches of snow ourselves. Bummer. I loved taking the boy out to the park while I could. Summer will be here soon enough.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Awww he is adorable! The weather did the same to us too, isn't if funny that just one day of nice weather opening up the house how used to it you can get? I loved it.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Customer service is worth qutie a bit of money in my book. A company that takes the time to acknowledge their customer's existence is a wonderful thing nowadays.

What a cute kid you have!

4:20 PM  
Blogger RC said...

Nate is such a cutie! He would get along great with the Mayor. They both have energy to spare!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home