Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

YFC Swap Package Arrived




My YFC swap partner sent me a fabulous box of goodies yesterday.





That is 2 balls of Regia sock yarn. 2 balls of Knitpicks in the purple and 2 hanks of Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud in a light lavendar. Chocolate truffles with smooth chocolatey filling (which have already been requested to be shared by the boys), chocolate raspberry lip balm and body butter (also shared with the boys). She also sent the Pirates notepads and pencils for my boys and beef sticks for my puppy. They all say thanks.


Here's Remus before he lost patience and jumped to get his treat. I forgave him, he hadn't had his supper yet.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great package--and she even thought of the kids (4-legged one, too!).

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the package. I am really interested to see what you decide to make with the Alpaca Cloud. I hope it all wasn't too purple.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great package! Looks like everyone enjoyed in the fun!

3:01 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Wow! That's cool that she thought of your kids, and even the furry one, too.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great package!

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home