Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cute Pics

Today has been crazy. I swear every idiot with a licence is on the road. I sat behind one idiot at a green light while cars went around us and even honked my horn which I never do. It is a little surprising that there were no accidents.

Got that venting out of the way.

Last night was busy. By the time I got home with the boys, we didn't have enough time to cook much. So it was going to be grilled cheese (my boys don't each much in the way of meat), until I looked in the fridge and realized that Ben wouldn't have any cheese for his lunch. Then it was going to be peanut butter, but we were out! I can't ever remember being out of peanut butter before. The boys ate grapes, carrots, applesauce and a protein drink for supper. I ran out of time to even make Mac'N'Cheese. Crazy!

Nate was exhausted, so I packed up the DVD player to take with me. But forgot the cable, so of course the battery died five minutes into the movie. I spent the remainder of the evening occupying his time. We were both grouchy when it was all over. Nate was so tired, he was asleep within five minutes of being in bed.

One of the things I used to occupy Nate was the camera. So what follows are Nate at swim team, posing for the pictures. (All the poses are his idea).















3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a tough day! But you and Nate are still smiling, so that's great!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Ana Petrova said...

He looks like you just want to pinch his little cheeks. As cute as can be.

4:09 PM  
Blogger AR said...

When you were talking about bad drivers I thought maybe you were in Michigan! Cute pics. Ana's right, I could pinch those cheeks, too.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home