Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Knitting ADD

I must be suffering from Knitting ADD as I cast on yet another project last night. This makes the following newly begun projects (or must be finished):

1. Scarf Co-worker No.1
2. Scarf Co-worker No.2
3. Bridal stole
4. Hat (current Dulaan knitting)
5. fingerless mitts
6. X-mas present for my mother

Plus I need to block my stole, the baby kimono and the scarf I made for the sitter's daughter. Now if I can just find the time to finish all of that.

I think I am finally on the mend from the stinking cold that my son gave me. Between the cold and the utter lack of sunshine (yet again, this has to be one of the grayest falls I can remember), I was having a bout of crankiness yesterday. In particular worrying about the job. I talked with the bossman today and there are apparently problems in working out a new partnership agreement. So it will be some time yet before we know who will stay. Luckily today, I am back to mostly ignoring the issue.

Ben is taking practice off tonight (he gets one practice off a week as I think five is to many for a nine year old) so we will all be home tonight. I am hoping the husband cooks steak, but it is so cold that I doubt he has enough charcoal for the grill (our preferred way to cook steak). (Also, yes my husband does 99% of the cooking. I hate being in the kitchen longer than necessary)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're lucky to have a cooking hubby. I hope all goes well on the job front!

3:42 PM  
Blogger AR said...

I keep casting things on, too. Glad you're feeling better. I just love it when the kids bring home germs. LOL

I really love it when hubbies cook. Really, really love it. hehe

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home