Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sunshine!

The sun is shining and it is 75 degrees outside! Now if we could only get the sun to remain up for a little longer after work is over I would be a happy, happy girl. This is the view from my driveway, looking east.














Here is my november calendar. It is Boris Vallejo and his wife Julie. Fantasy art.















Tonight is parent/teacher conferences for Ben. He will be at swim practice and not with me so it should be interesting. It is also the scholastic book fair, but he won't be getting any this time. The rule is no more books until he reads the ones we bought. He has 5 or so to go. If he would break from the library books and read some of the ones at home, it would certainly go quicker and then he could have a new book of his choice.

Last night, the Bride and I went to Priscilla's to look at games for the bachelorette party. We couldn't find any that didn't step over the line of way to inappropriate. I do think there will be a nice tasteless veil for the bride. Any suggestions for where I could get some fun, yet not slutty games?

2 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

I love nice weather! Good luck at the conferences. I'm always glad when they are over, even when it's usually all good news.

3:33 PM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Thank you for the calendar picture!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home