Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Present and Trick or Treating

I received my first SP 9 gift last night but of course have no pictures because I left the camera at work. So I will tell you all about it and show pictures on Monday. My SP got me caramel filled Dove chocolates, a whole bag. Delicious. Halloween stickers of various sorts. A battery operated pumpkin light, which the kids played with all evening. There was also a gift certificate to my LYS (and no Yarnfairy I haven't opened it). I know just what that will become. Thanks so much.

This weekend is trick or treat for the boys. My nephew will be down and they are going as the three musketeers. Although Nate still insists he will be Batman after Santa brings him his Batman outfit. Nate is only okay with the musketeer because he gets to carry a rapier (my dad's idea, two toddlers and rapiers (my dad made out of wood, I hope) will likely equal very bad time. We do have back up stuffed swords for the two littlest ones. The only one Ben is likely to hurt is himself). We will meet up on Saturday. I can't wait to see the nephew. It has been two months and he barely talks on the phone yet.

We have a swim meet the next two days. I am looking forward to seeing how much Ben's times have improved. Wish him luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

Good luck at your meet, Ben!
The costumes sound neat. I love that they'll be a group, I always wanted to do something like that, but no one would join me. Have fun!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home