Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Spoiled today

Today is "crazy hair day" at my son's school. He opted to get the spray paint in orange. Unfortunately for him, having a hair 1/4 inch in length doesn't show the color as well. I told him this morning that we might as well have just colored it for real and shaved it off, but it was a little late for that. Of course, since all the big kids were getting their hair sprayed, the toddlers all wanted in on the action. Nate also got orange. Personally, the ones with blue looked more shocking, but not my choice.














Yesterday, I had asked the Office Manager for her pot pie recipe. I have been craving pot pie and not being much of a cook, I have never made one. Well, today she brough in pot pie for lunch. It was absolutely delicious. I feel absolutely spoiled.

I went shopping at Kohl's last night. I have been in desparate need of some winter sweaters. They were having great sales and I actually found three sweaters that I liked and that fit. I have three basic problems when shopping. 1. I am short-waisted, extremely short-waisted 2. I wear mostly solid colors or occasionaly strips 3. I refuse to pay full price. When you combine these three things together it results in some pretty disastrous shopping, so I was pleasantly surprised. Then I got home and found out my show didn't get taped which made me wish I had invested in the tivo afterall.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lanea said...

Welcome to the KR Webring.

8:12 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Yay, the KR ring! I'm on it, too. Your boys are so cute. I saw one little boy at a party last night with hair that short, and a red stripe painted down the middle. Just an idea for next year. hehe

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few years ago, RR and Dobby had a bet that if she got 80's in her classes, he'd dye his hair blue - our roommate, Dave decided he'd also take part. She got 80's, RR and Dave dyed their hair...and Dave shaved his head about five minutes later (the chicken). RR kept the blue hair for over a month, when it finally faded - his boss was THRILLED ;o)

So...blue would have been more noticeable, but the orange still looks good ;o)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home