Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Back to Normal

School started back today. Thank goodness, Ben had more goofiness in him than is good without swim practice. Work is somewhat back to normal, although I am way ahead compared to normal. It is a rather nice feeling.

Nate started a new line of story this weekend. Apparently, Shane and I didn't "grow him". We made him out of robot parts. According to Nate, we should have made him a sister because brothers fight to much. I would like to know where he comes up with this stuff.

I started seeming my nephew's new sweater last night. Hopefully I will finish it tonight. I really need to start a new hat for myself. Ben kidnapped mine last night. I have a feeling he won't keep it but it makes me nervous since I wear it everyday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly from the How To Assemble A Boy manual that you left carelessly laying around. Kids. They do come up with the dangest things.

Make Ben a hat? Or just a spare for you?

2:49 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Hehe, what a great imagination.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home