Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tired, so Tired

I am looking forward to having tonight at home. This being gone everynight is horrible.

I got the time we were supposed to leave with the time we were supposed to be at practice mixed up. So we were at practice nearly 45 minutes early. I took the boys to the book store. We slowly made our way back to the kids books, stopping in all the sections I wanted on the way. I was looking at the Yarn Girl's Guide to Big Kids (or Older Kids, I can't really remember) and Ben found sweater he really liked. I went to put the book back on the shelf, then he did something I was wholly unprepared for. He asked me to buy the book to make him the sweater! So of course, I couldn't refuse. Since I am doing to YFC, and I have already used my free day this month, I couldn't find yarn in my stash that is both the right gauge and appropriately boy enough and/or that I have enough of. So my next free day will include purchasing yarn for a sweater for my oldest boy.

Nate wanted to be held most of practice last night so I got next to no knitting done (there were even kids to play with). Tonight, I forsee knitting and watching tv.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, I love non-activity days/nights, too--but baseball season will start soon, soooo...

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you couldn't resist! Only 13 days to the next month of the Challenge, less then 2 weeks!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope for some time and rest for you!!!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I hope you can get some downtime for yourself soon. I know how totally exhausting all the running can be!

Also, I received your message about sending Jenn's square, but I need your email address to let you know where to send it. Thank you so much again for contributing to this project!

10:29 AM  
Blogger AR said...

That's so cool. I love it when people want the stuff I make!

Especially my kids! Makes me feel like a really good mom, and knitter.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home