Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Yippee, Snow

It has been snowing all day. We have close to six inches of the white stuff and I am excited. My parents were supposed to take Ben to swim team tonight and were already over by us to go ice fishing, so they will be at the house tonight. I am sure the boys will want to play outside in the snow. And with the cold not leaving any time soon, it should be around long enough for much fun.

Other than that, it has been pretty quiet here. The boys are ready to see their dad (and so am I). He comes home in two days, just in time for Nate and I to leave for Chicago. My nephew turns three this weekend, we must celebrate.

2 Comments:

Blogger MelissaPurls said...

Glad to see you're in on SP10. Hope you have fun!

I'm jealous of all the snow you got. They were predicting lots here, but it didn't happen. We got an inch if we're lucky. It's all powder and is just blowing around now.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO fair! I'm just a few hours south and we have nothing, not a flake!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home