Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Nothing at all

There is nothing happening here, not that I am complaining to much. Bossman is getting ready to go on vacation for a week so I have been super busy at work which doesn't leave much time for blogging.

The boys and I played outside last night and I ended up with a rash again. Sometimes I really hate that I am sensitive to sunlight. Nate suffered another meltdown last night. I will be glad when he gets over this round of meltdowns. Both boys are ready for summer swim team. Ben will miss his first practice. He is going to spend a night with his Aunt, by himself and one with his Grandma. This hasn't happened in ages. Nate is spending it with his Great Aunt. So Shane and I will have the whole weekend to ourselves. Dinner together without kids. Then much cleaning and yard work (at least for him).

My UFO for this month -- my mom's clapotis. I must frog it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, dinner with your sweetie, without kids around? Sounds like a beautiful, wonderful dream. Make the most of it!!!

Your SP10

4:03 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I'm glad you clarified that the yard work would only be done by the man. You can knit and bring him lemonade.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home