Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Preschool and Risk

Nate gets tested for preschool today. Yipee! He is so excited about all the big boy stuff he gets to do. Swim team call-outs are next week when he will be placed in no doubt the least skilled group. We don't have to do them with Ben, but we will have to find out when his practices are. I am sure he will swim with the gold group. Then practice starts in one week. Only one more week without practice... Although the practices will only be – crap I just realized it will still be four days a week, just two for each instead of all four for Ben. Well, more knitting time for me.

Shane began teaching Ben how to play Risk last night. Ben picked it up pretty quick and should be kicking his dad's behind at the game in no time. Of course, since they were playing games, Nate thought we should. So we played Candyland, Hi-Ho Cherri-O and Dominos.

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong on the silk scarf, after ripping out so many times I was going crazy. I kept forgetting to add the YO at the beginning of the wrong side rows. So I made it through one-half of the chart plus a little last night. I will put up pictures tomorrow for those of you who asked to see it. I am so happy to still have sunlight when I get home, I might actually be able to get a good picture of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the scarf action! :o)

8:47 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Ooh, yeah! Preschool is so much fun. Does that mean you'll have two swimmers? Cool!

Sounds like your bad mood went away. I hope so, anyways. *hugs* to you, just in case. :)

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home