Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Damn, Damn, Damn

I hit the wrong button and blogger ate my post. Again.

Anways, it has been a supremely busy day. I did get some knitting done last night. It was on the wedding stoles. It took some effort to not cast on for mom's wrap, but I am trying to get the deadline knitting done before the deadline approaches. I definetely do not want to be up every night the week before the wedding finishing her stole.

I have no pictures, Shane absconded with the camera last night. Not on purpose, but he ended up with Nate at swim team due to miscommunication. So I folded the mountains of laundry that had piled up (Shane is a great husband for most housework, but he doesn't fold laundry). Then I watched some light tv (Charlie's Angels 2) while knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home