Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Helpless Husband

What is it about husbands that make them incapable of making decisions? Maybe its just my husband. I had it written down that Ben was to get out of school early today, but I had the wrong week. Shane called me to tell me Ben didn't get out early and that he didn't pack him a lunch. I'm not sure this was worth interrupting me at work. It's not like I could do anything about either. I work twenty miles away, he is in town. Sometimes, it just drives me crazy.

Tonight I take the kids to the grandparents. I get to have my favorite meal (hamburger pie). Tomorrow, Shane and I will see a movie, after the bridal shower. I am still up in the air about what to see. We had agreed on The Prestige until we realized it wasn't out yet. Shane doesn't do horror films. I guess it is still up in the air.

I managed to get quite a bit done on the wedding stole last night at swim team. Ben was all excited because there were flippers like the one he saw on Discovery. (Both feet in one flipper) He wants to try one really bad.

My dad is going to try and shoot off the rocket he bought Ben for his birthday. This is always a hit or miss thing, because if it is to windy (or even slightly breezy) you can lose the rocket easily. I am just glad to have the night without the boys. Both of them ended up in bed with us last night. We have a full size bed. Add two adults, one nine year old who hogs the bed and a four year old with recurring nightmares and it does not make for a restful nights sleep. Ben decided he was ready to go back to his bed when my alarm went off and Nate a few minutes before, so I just got up. Luckily, I feel asleep really easily last night. At least I think I did. I don't remember turning off the light or anything. I got a book out to read and that is the last thing I remember. I never do that. Usually I have a great deal of trouble sleeping so it made a nice change. Hopefully, I will fall asleep just as easily tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

I know just what you mean! haha
My hubby can be like that sometimes. Drives me crazy!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home