Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Something unusual (for me, anyways)

Last night I did something I rarely do. I cleaned house. Usually, Shane does most of the housekeeping (and the cooking, I am a very spoiled girl), but he has been so busy with swim team and preparing the outside of the house for winter. I started with the kitchen floor. Our kitchen has our main entrance and the floor is exceptionally dirty, especially since Shane took my rug outside and never brought it back in. Then I moved onto the living room and dining room. Mostly I just wanted to vacuum them, but I had to pick up to sweep. At that point I was on a roll so I picked up Nate's room. The plus side is the house is clean, the negative was it did me in. I was so stiff and sore I could hardly move (this is the main reason Shane does most of the housework).

Girl's night had been cancelled do to my cold. Christina has been really sick and I didn't want her to get any more germs, plus her shower is Saturday.

I was viewing pictures I had taken and discover Nate had played with the camera. This is Papa (taken by Nate) and Nate at Papa's house.

As promised, progress pics of the wedding stoles. Sorry for the crappy lighting. It was late.
I am finally making headway on the bride's stole again. That is nearly one ball of the doceour.



Finally, this is the yarn my mom picked out for her wrap. (Sorry it is so blurry, but it had the best color). Red, purple and brown. It will be gorgeous.

2 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

Mmm-pretty knitting! See, that's a good reason not to do housework. I knew it was dangerous!
I love the pics of Nate and his Papa. Very cute!

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stoles look wonderful!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home