Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Shamelessy Ripped Off

I am shamelessly ripping this meme off of Cara.

48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Melinda

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Kind of. Mom -- Linda May Aunt-- Brenda Kay Me -- Melinda Day

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? For real not from TV -- Brenda's funeral.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's okay, passable.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I love bologna. Yes I know what it is made of, but don't care.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, probably.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? blog

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? One. That's right, one. They took the other out and will never get the one I have without knocking me out without my permission first.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure, why not?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? All time favorite -- hmm that is tough. Fruity Pebbles.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No - but then again I can't remember the last time I wore shoes with ties.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Strong willed, strong in spirit, weak in muscle

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? neopolitan -- chocolate, strawberry and vanilla, no chunks.

14. SHOE SIZE? 9

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The inability of my body to cope with daily living.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Grandma

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black, blue, black. Standards in my wardrobe

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Mini Rolos, green beans and salad.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Bossman talking on the phone

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cerulean (I have always loved this crayon)

23. FAVORITE SMELL? bread baking

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? outside of work, christina a/k/a the bride

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? eyes or ass depending on view

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I love her blog, never met her.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Pepsi -- evil pepsi

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming (prior to Ben, rubgy)

29. EYE COLOR? Brown

30. HAT SIZE? Small. My head is the size of Nate's.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep, daily disposables. Love them.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Beef N Noodles followed closely by hamburger pie.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary Movies.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, I hate the cold.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Homemade Pie

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Dr. Strange and Jonathon Novell (I think that is the title), Fantasy Gone Wrong and I am rereading The Harlot's second book.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Phone Company Advertisement

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The Mummy.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My boys.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Stones

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Jamaica

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Toddlers love me. I don't know why but I can get any toddler to talk to me.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Charleston, IL

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stole from Cara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home