Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

School Pictures

Ben got his school pictures back yesterday. He is completely photogenic. He is always complaining because I want him to smile normal and he doesn't want to show his teeth. We have come to an understanding that I pay, so he smiles. He took a whopping four pictures to school to hand out. Normally, I am horrible about remembering to send pictures back to school with him to give to his friends. Luckily, they get a yearbook so it isn't as big a deal as it could be.

He is getting geared up for the first swim meet of the year. It is next weekend. We have been working on positive thinking. Unfortunately, he has a little to much of his dad's pessimissim.

Tonight is Nate and mommy night. Nate is already planning the games we can play. I will likely get my butt kicked all night by the luckly little snot.

Ben tried on the sock last night. It was to small. I ripped it out. I couldn't bear the thought of making a 4 year old socks out of STR. Nate won't keep socks on once he is home so I decided that I was happier ripping that finishing. I will try again soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

All three of my kids smiled for the school pictures this year. Yay!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home