Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Grumble, Grumble, Snarl

Last night, I took pictures of the three scraves I made for my co-workers. But can I get them off of my camera? NO! It is absolutely making my crazy. So hopefully, I will be able to get more pictures off my camera at some point.

I didn't get much done last night. Between swim team and normal evening stuff, I just didn't have much energy for knitting. I did cast on the nephew's sweater. But I think I will have to concentrate on my MIL's scarf so that I can be certain I won't be staying up until the wee hours of the night to finish it in time to wash it.

Tonight is the first girls' night out since the wedding. I can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

Sometimes, when it's been one of those days, and I'm too tired to knit, I'll just hold my knitting! LOL

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home