Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Yippe, it's the weekend!

I am so glad it is Friday! I haven't had a weekend with no traveling in so long I can't even remember. It's going to be all cleaning, knitting and playing this weekend. (I can't believe I am looking forward to cleaning! But that is the price I must pay if I want to not be nauseated by being in my house)

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

Isn't it great to have a weekend to yourself? Enjoy!

6:47 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Yay! I love the weekend!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Oh, I know that feeling of getting grossed out by your own home. lol

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Relax a bit too, ok?

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home