Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Daily Grind

Last night I had the house all to myself while Shane and Ben were at swim team. I tried very hard to catch up on the mountains of laundry that inevitably pile up when we are gone. I also tried very hard to not cast on anything new sticking with the UFO challenge instead. I worked on the silk scarf, which is in a very dull and boring phase, and Shane's sweater which he swears will never be done. (It is also very dull and boring.) I have a birch shawl started in the UFO pile and I think I will be pulling it out to either finish it or try and rip it out. I would much rather finish it, but I am not sure if I can figure out where in the pattern I was.

My car is supposed to get fixed tomorrow. I can't wait.

Tonight, Ben and I are going to enjoy a little mom and son time. There may be board games involved. Hopefully at least one game I can win (of course this limits it to monopoly, battleship or Guess Who) instead of the ones where he wipes the floor with me (this is due to my extreme unluckiness).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home