Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Missing my boy

Well, my two weeks without my Naters is almost up. He comes home tomorrow morning and I can't wait. The house has been too quiet, his room too neat. There are no kisses or lovins or snuggles. There are no stories. Nate tells the best stories. He starts out with something that happened to him and then he is off in his own world telling you all about it and so animated while he does it. Of course, the retraining will be a little rough. He has been with grandparents and his aunt for nearly two weeks. That is two weeks with no bedtime, no snacks whenever or whatever he wants, getting what he wants when he wants it. I forsee some battles ahead. I look forward to each and every one.

3 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

Wow! Two weeks. I bet he'll be glad to see you! :)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

It's amazing how quiet the house gets, isn't it??

We have issues when we get our boy back from his grandmother's house too. He loves to rifle through her cabinets. I refuse to let him do it. My 14 month old is very stubborn. Ask me how I know.

:)

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't know what I'd do with all that free time...knit?? LOL. I know you'll be so happy to have him back!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home