Swim Mom Knits

Thirty something wife and mom of two boys who spends all her time at the pool (although not swimming)knitting maniacally.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Divisional Time!

Ben got a divisional time in his 100 breast! That means he gets to do another meet. I hadn't kept up with any of the times and had not idea he had gotten a divisional time. He is also within a couple of seconds on three other races. I will be watching him at the meet this weekend. He is excited about the time although not about doing the extra meet. I think he is getting a little worn down.

My bedroom is painted. I got some really bad picture of the pretty new walls, but I forgot my camera at home. Three walls are bagel and the other is a rich blue color. I can't wait to put my rug in it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations to Ben!

P.S. a little birdie just whispered that you should be expecting a package pretty soon (as in late next week)...

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home